- 75 minutes race
- Safety instruction and equipment
- Electronically timed lap times
- Trophy presentation for the top three teams
- Designated host
This non-stop Le Mans style event is a test of endurance and stamina, where it’s as much about teamwork and strategy as pure speed. Lots of pit stops, driver changeovers, and a constantly updated scoreboard, make for continued entertainment as you race your finely-tuned karts against your rival teams. Top it off with podium celebrations for the winners.
- To bring
- Flat sole shoes
- Useful Info
- Each person will receive 25 minutes of karting
- Other groups might be on the track
- Different types of karts are used in Cardiff, London Docklands and Leeds
- Alcohol consumption prior to your session is prohibited
- No cash payments at the venue
- Start Times
- Sat 10:30, 12:15, 14:00.
- 2.5 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Good fun, maybe a bit short
Go karting itself was great fun. But again location was even further away from the hostel/Brighton centre! Too much travel and not enough time.
Quite a long way from Brighton but had great staff and good facilities.
Brilliant day 1 of the best excellent track 5**
Page 1 of 24
- Food & Drink
- Free carpark
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 23:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec