- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 demo cocktails to share
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Plenty of drinks, nibbles were really good, only thing that would have made it better would have been if we could have chosen which cocktails we wanted to make as we were just told which cocktails to make
Great atmosphere and the food was lovely. Really good value for money.
Our cocktail masterclass host, Jasmine, was brilliant and made it such a fun experience. The food was good, however, the venue struggled with a large pre ordered menu and some items were missing completely and some were left waiting 45 minutes for mains.
The cocktail making was a fun experience, they made sure everyone got involved. It included games and stories and lots of drinking! Great value for money. The food was really nice too with good portion sizes.
Brilliant bar staff who made the event very enjoyable , and lovely food