- Tequila expert
- Sample & learn about a variety of Tequila including Blanco, Reposado, Anejo & Mezcal.
- Make 2 cocktails including margarita
- Drinking games
- Traditional tequila shots
The 1.5hr session is lightly informative with each guest sampling & learning about a variety of Tequila including Blanco, Reposado, Anejo & Mezcal.
We will begin with each guest making a Margarita to enjoy while we run through the Tequila 101 & how to taste Tequila. Each guest will then get down to the Tequila tasting & learn about the differences of each variety as well as enjoying some fun games & a couple of traditional Tequila shots throughout the session which will then finish with everyone making a tantalising Tequila based cocktail.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 30 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- The bar tender will need access to the venue 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Real glassware is provided for everyone
- This activity is best in a private accommodation option
- Accommodation needs to be checked if the event can be held at the venue
- Hotels must agree on activity taking place on site
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00 - 20:30
- 1.5 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec