A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Fancy dress is allowed
- Food and/ or drinks are not permitted to be bought along to any of our venues
- Bespoke options are available on request with an additional fee for choreography
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:30
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Really enjoyed the class but there were two drawbacks - 1. The jackets smelt of BO before any of us had put them on and that was really unpleasant and off putting. 2. The dance instructor forgot his own choreography and kept stopping the class to tell us about him and what he's done and been in and who he's worked with, fine if it was related but it wasn't.
Cheerleading was fun and jess was friendly and fun. She made it easy to understand and was very helpful. I wouldn't do this again and recommend it.
Holly was brilliant very friendly and all the girls felt comfortable
Amazing!! Emma the teacher made us feel so relaxed. We had a proper laugh.loved it!!!
Really great. The instructor was lovely and I had a really good time.
Page 1 of 10
- Wheelchair access
- Paid carpark
- Not allowed on site
- Changing Facilities
- Changing room
- Opening Times
- 10:30 - 21:00 · Mon - Fri · Jan - Dec
- 9:00 - 17:00 · Sat · Jan - Dec