- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 demo cocktails to share
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Just loved the lesson! I absolutely advise this, the night was super fun! Jus suggest to eat before the cocktail making and then have the drinks!
Excellent. The best cocktail making session I have been to and Charlie, the bartender, really looked after us all and made it a special event.
good food plentiful! Cocktail making fun
Grace who taught us how to make the cocktails was amazing. I thought I would make just one cocktail but we all got to have a go filling the shaker, shaking and setting it on fire! Excellent fun and great value for money. The food was great too. Overall 5* would definitely do it again