London has a reputation for being an expensive city, but you don't have to spend hundreds to have a good time. We've put together a guide to give you a rough idea of the costs of ahen do in London. With our help, you can choose the right activities, nightlife and accommodation for your group, based on what you want to spend. No matter what your budget, Europe’s largest capital city will prove to be the perfect destination for an unforgettablehen weekend.
Budget: Less than £140
Whether you're on a budget or not, London is one of the most exciting cities in the world. Accommodation can soak up the largest portion of the budget so we suggest opting for a private dorm room in a hostel to keep costs down. There are loads of low-cost activities and affordable restaurants to choose from - select activities which take advantage of the free attractions, choose restaurants with set menus and avoid getting caught out on the night by pre paying for drinks.
- Dorm bed and continental breakfast: £34-£57 (likeSmart Hyde ParkandThe Generator)
- Daily travel card (zones 1-2): £6.80
- Market-stalllunch: £4-£7
- Daytime activities: £13-£25 (like walkingtreasure hunts, self-drivenprivate boat hirewith BYO booze,afternoon tea,pizza makingorcocktail makingwith a meal)
- Two course meal: £15-£22
- Bar entry with booth hire and a drinks package: £16
- Money for the drinks kitty: £30
Mid-range: Less than £200
A slightly healthier budget will open your options to most of the experiences we offer in London, which means you'll be able to plan the perfect hen do for your group with ease. We'd still recommend sharing rooms, but for more comfort twin up in hotel rooms. A mid-range budget will also allow you to book a unique activity or upgrade your restaurant choice. It’s simply a case of choosing the brides favourites.
Additional options to choose from:
- Twin or triple rooms in a hotel: £40-£62 (likeTravelodgeandThe Thistle)
- Special London activities with great views of the city: £36-£42 (like Champagne at the top ofThe Shard, London Eye or lunchcruising along The Thames
- Shopping at one ofLondon's well-known markets: £5-50
- Three course meal: £22-£45
- Evening entertainment: £19-26 (likeburlesque show,salsa dancingorkaraoke in private rooms)
- Extra money for the drinks kitty: £20
- Shared Uber ride back to your accommodation: £5
A high-end budget allows you free rein to indulge in some of our more extravagant London experiences. With luxurious 5* hotels, award-winning restaurants and impressive experiences to choose from, you'll be spoiled for choice. A generous budget will also secure a VIP area and a premium drinks package at one of the city's biggest clubs, so you and your group can celebrate in style.
Additional options to choose from:
- Double room in a hotel with full English breakfast: £91-£150 (likeThe ThistleandThe Grange)
- Share Uber rides everywhere: £15-25
- Tickets to a West End show: £50-£150
- Activities to enhance the weekend: £14-£74 (likeChampagne tasting,bottomless brunch,cookery workshop,spa and treatments with Champagne)
- Shopping: unlimited
- Themed meal or fine dining: £44-£120
- Extra money for the drinks kitty: unlimited
- Black cab ride back to your accommodation: £20
If you're worried about your hen do budget, then we can talk you through the possible options available and work out what parts are essential and where you can save some cash. So, you can just relax, have fun and enjoy the weekend, knowing that you've already paid.
Check out hundreds ofLondon hen do ideasto create the perfect package for your group.