A professional choreographer will ensure you dazzle on the dancefloor, whether you fancy tripping the light fantastic across a ballroom or busting out some street-dance moves. On entering the studio, the teacher will tailor the lesson to your level. If you opt to try something new, you’ll learn the basics before getting to grips with a simple routine. Or, you can hone your technique with longer pieces of choreography.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Fancy dress is allowed
- Food and/ or drinks are not permitted to be bought along to any of our venues
- Bespoke options are available on request with an additional fee for choreography
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:30
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Enjoyed this far more than I thought I would. It was very difficult but broken down really well. The instructor was really bouncy and friendly and extremely patient - she needed to be!
Great fun. Instructor was brilliant. Not happy with location tho.
Great fun, really lovely teacher and a funny video that we recorded ourselves of our Charlston dance. Was a great way to build onto our 1920's themed hen doo. You could offer a more professionally filmed DVD for the hen maybe?
the instructor was great, very patient with some humour too and she taught us very well in such a short space of time.