- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- Create the cocktail classics to share as demonstrated by your host
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Thought it was absolutely fantastic! The host was perfect for a hen party and we got lots of drinks and had so much fun! Have already recommended to some other hens for theirs!
Plenty of drinks provided. Making cocktails was good fun. Host was friendly and accommodating but whole thing not very well organised. Food was ok.
Thought that crisps/nibbles should be available during cocktail making. Also took a long while for meals to be brought out. Some people had almost finished before all meals were served. Cocktail making good fun.