Learn how to handle a powerful quad bike, before testing you riding skills to the limit across rugged terrain. The session begins with practice laps around an obstacle course to get you used to the vehicle, taking on a variety of skill tests. Once everyone is confident on the bikes, you'll head out with your instructor for a trek across a challenging off-road trail.
- Minimum People
- 2 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 20 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Sturdy footwear
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00.
- 1.5 hours
- Maximum Weight
- 187 kgs
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Amazing. All the girls enjoyed
The Quad biking was excellent with very friendly instructors. Most enjoyable.
Excellent. Good instructions and friendly people. Great location.
Unforgettable experience! Would do it again
Page 1 of 2
- Top Speed
- 30 mph
- Difficult access for disabilities
- Free carpark
- Food & Drink
- Nearby pub
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 18:00 · Mon - Sat · Jan - Dec
- 10:00 - 18:00 · Sun · Jan - Dec