- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 demo cocktails to share
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Great fun and great way to start the evening! Would highly recommend.
Cocktail making was absolutely brilliant could not fault it from start to finish ! And the food was fab!
Fabulous!!! Cocktail making was entertaining and fun, wasn’t the best meal ever but also not the worst, regardless...would do it all again!
Had an amazing time, really enjoyed learning how to make a cocktail and of course sampling them. Food was amazing too.
Page 1 of 15
- Current Pop
- Live Sports
- Small screens
- Large screen
- City centre
- Paid carpark
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 2:00 · Mon · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:00 · Tue - Wed · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 3:00 · Thu - Sat · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:00 · Sun · Jan - Dec