- Chilled glass of Champagne
- Assortment of traditional finger sandwiches
- Homemade scones with clotted cream & fruit preserves
- Selection of pastries & desserts
Ah, afternoon tea, that wonderful cornerstone of British society. And what could make it better? Champagne, of course! So your civilized afternoon of tea (or coffee), delicate mixed finger sandwiches, the requisite scones and dainty cakes will get some added pizzazz courtesy of a delicious glass or three of bubbly!
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 20 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Please advise of any dietary and allergen requirements
- Start Times
- Sun to Fri 12:00 - 15:00
- 90 minutes
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Excellent! fantastic venue and first rate service! The best of the whole weekend!
5 stars. Food was delicious, tea was lovely and champagne was devine. Staff were really attentive. Would definitely come again.
I loved the Bath Pump room venue. The food was gorgeous and well presented. The staff were efficient, helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We were made to feel very welcome and valued as customers. Thank you.
The Pump Room was an amazing end to our lovely weekend. We were spoilt for choice. The venue was amazing and to see our table with so much champagne on it took our breath away! Food was wonderful and we could of stayed there all afternoon!
The venue was very good and the food and drink excellent.
Page 1 of 4
- City centre
- Afternoon Tea
- Waiter service
- Served on-site
- Paid carpark
- Disabled toilets
- Opening Times
- 10:00 - 21:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Feb
- 9:30 - 21:00 · Mon - Sun · Jul - Aug