- English speaking local guide
- A welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 2 hour city treasure hunt
- A variety of clues and quests to compete against each other
Do your best pirate costume and take to the streets of Barcelona on a city-wide treasure hunt involving booze, Spanish landmarks and endless quests. You’ll find lots of cheeky surprises along the way and, we don’t want to spoil the ending, but the winning team will get a set of keys that open more than just a treasure chest!
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- Several tasks include drinking alcohol
- Please advise if your group has any special needs or requirements
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 14:00, 16:00.
- 2.5 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
So well organised and so much fun! The team really got us in high spirits. Well thought out and enjoyable.
The hosts were excellent, they made the experience interactive and fun! They had drinking games, challenges and riddles along the way and we really enjoyed this activity!
Fantastic activity throughout the day. And great value too. The team who ran it were great fun and friendly. I do think the treasure hunt could have been slightly more "intelligence" based. As we had some members of our team who could not run, so they never had a chance of getting to a location first.
What a riot! We had fun and our hosted were great.