- Professional mixologist
- Welcome cocktail
- 3 demo cocktails to share
- Make & drink 1 cocktail each
- Vodka flavour train
- 2 course meal
Experience the magic of mixology as you get behind a well-stocked bar to learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled flaring expert. You’ll be provided with all the ingredients and instruction to learn to make a classic cocktail, before enjoying sampling your own creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 25 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The entire group must select either starter & main or main & dessert
- Please advise any allergies or dietary requirements
- Note that the restaurant will contact you at least 48 hours prior for a meal pre-order
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
The cocktail making was excellent but the meal was poor quality and overcooked.
An excellent venue, food was very good
Good quality and amount.
The cocktail was so much fun, the bar staff really got everyone involved and the meal was lovely. Great atmosphere.
Page 1 of 4
- Current Pop
- Hip Hop
- Live Sports
- Large screen
- City centre
- Paid carpark
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 12:00 · Sun - Tue · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:00 · Wed - Thu · Jan - Dec
- 12:00 - 1:30 · Fri - Sat · Jan - Dec