Don your deck shoes and head aboard this well-maintained boat for some fishing. Your Captain will take care of all the necessary tackle and steer you out to the open seas, anchoring in the best places for fish. They’ll pass on their years of experience with advice and top tips to help you haul in a healthy catch for supper (or photos). Cast off, crack open the drinks you’ve brought with you and relax as you wait to reel ‘em in.
- Minimum People
- 5 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 12 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Sturdy footwear
- Useful Info
- Fishing equipment can be hired locally
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:00, 11:00.
- 7 hours
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
I have been out sea fishing a few times before but most of the party had not and all thanked me for taking them out on such a great trip. Although we did not catch any Cod, we did catch many other fish and all went home having had a great day.
Page 1 of 1
- Difficult access for disabilities
- Paid carpark
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 16:30 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec