- Complete a series of exercises within teams led by their team host
- Build their teams F1 brand
- Build team strategies for different racing scenarios
- Pitch for and assign Team Principal & team roles
- Team practice sessions for different roles: drill mechanic, tyre changer and jack
- First pitstop challenge followed by a debrief and tweaks to team strategy
- Final timed pitstop challenge
- Winning team take to the podium
Replicating an actual F1 Pit Stop, this experience is a unique and true test of skill, coordination and teamwork, combined with all of the excitement, adrenaline and pressure of a real pit stop environment. The team will assume the roles of the Williams F1 Pit Stop crew and work together to perform the fastest tyre change possible.
As a team they will need to work together to understand the techniques needed to perform each role effectively and to maximise the team’s performance by placing the right people in the right roles. This is achieved by reviewing their performances throughout to promote the use of continuous improvement and teamwork.
Different elements of the event will take place in different Stations and the elements above may be interspersed with other activities depending on group size, including Race Simulators and a Batak Challenge.
- Minimum People
- 15 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Useful Info
- This is a mobile activity & does not include a venue
- Company branding can be arranged for an additional fee
- The exact time to allow will depend on the group size
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 8:00 - 19:00
- 2 hours