- Virtual event manager
- Green screen backdrop
- Team challenges
- Challenges associated with each verse of the song
- Tech and staff support
Taking you back to your childhood, this activity will have you singing along to the song 12 days of Christmas no time! Working together in teams, you'll be completing challenges relating to each of the 12 days of Christmas. Points will be awarded based on creativity so get your thinking hats on and come up with some whacky, out of the box ideas to impress the judges!
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY?
Hosted via video conference, our virtual event manager will set the scene with a virtual briefing and divide the group into smaller, more manageable teams. Each team will have their own breakout room which they can use to answer the challenges. Working together, challenges will be associated with each verse of the song. Challenges will begin to get harder and some careful planning and delegation between team members will be key! You must complete each challenge before you will be able to move onto the next challenge. From leaping lords to laying geese and everything in between, you are certain to get in the festive spirit with our unique spin on this great song.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 500 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:00 - 21:00
- 2 hours