- Experienced host to run the activity
- Event and Tech team for full support and running of your even
- Full set up and management of the activity
- Prizes for the winning teams
Welcome to your new job. You and your team have begun work at our new global business - congratulations! Starting as an intern, together in your teams, you must work your way through challenges, questions and tasks in a race against time. Once you've completed a level, you will be promoted into your next job role in another office around the globe. The aim of the game is to climb the ladder through multiple job roles and international offices within the company and become the Managing Director! Who will end up becoming the big boss?
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Each person taking part in the game will receive a link via email to a meeting on Zoom (or other online platforms available). Once logged on, we will allocate people into their teams and brief the group on the activity. All teams start off in the job role of an intern and to progress into their job role, teams must complete questions and a set team challenge. Each team will be assigned a separate break out room where they'll be able to talk to each other about the challenges and confer on answers; before teams submit their answers.
As roles in the company increase in seniority and responsibility, the levels of difficulty will increase. The group will be able to see an interactive map that will show which role all the teams are in and where on the ladder of success they are.
It is a race against the other teams! The first team to work through all the roles of the company and become Managing Director first will receive extra points. All the scores will be totalled up and the winning team will be rewarded with fun prizes.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A good internet connection is needed
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 19:00
- 1 hours