- Virtual event manager
- Kits posted in advance of the event for ingredients and equipment
- Including - pre-baked gingerbread “flat packed” slabs, cake boards and royal icing
- Piping nozzles, sweeties, toppings and glitter.
- Step by step guide by virtual host
- Tech and support staff
Christmas isn't the same without a traditional creation of a Gingerbread House! Teams join our flamboyant host in his virtual grotto get festive, creative, and even a little technical by assembling and decorating gingerbread structures!
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
We’ll post out kits in advance of the event containing everything needed for the activity including pre-baked gingerbread “flat packed” slabs, cake boards and royal icing to assemble their structure. Guests will use royal icing to stick the pieces together and piping nozzles, sweeties, toppings and glitter to make their gingerbread building into an edible winter wonderland! Guests will be guided through each step and we’ll give advice, tips and techniques so that each guest can create something spectacular as well as learning professional icing skills to use back home in the kitchen. At the end of the activity, guests can present their creations and, as an optional competitive element, we can judge a winner and send out a prize in the post.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 1 hours