- Virtual event manager
- Professional chef
- Each participant will receive a hamper delivery full of delicious ingredients
- Personalised welcome note and instructions and other goodies.
- All ingredients are personalised to the menu and dietary requirements.
- Prize of the winner
- Tech and support staff
Need some inspiration in the kitchen? Learn a new skill and prepare something super tasty for you, your partner or friends with our virtual cookery class. Chillisauce send everything to your house in preparation for your online class with one of our chef facilitators. All you need is what we send you, basic cooking utensils and a screen!
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY?
Prior to the event date, each participant will receive a hamper delivery full of delicious ingredients, personalised welcome note and instructions and other goodies, depending on the package chosen. All ingredients are personalised to the menu and dietary requirements. We do not send out fresh ingredients such as meat or fish, and ask delegates to purchase these in advance to the activity, hence why we send hampers at least 5 days prior to the event. On the day, we ask all delegates to join us on a Zoom call (or other platforms available) and set up near your cooking station. We will live link our live chef demonstrating the tutorial from their professional kitchen too. Follow all the steps and make sure you prepare everything to the best of your ability as there is a winning prize at stake! The winner will be announced based on the best design and presentation of the dish.
Everyone can dine 'virtually' together and enjoy their delicious creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 100 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Hampers are sent 5 days prior the the event
- You will need cooking equipment
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 20:00
- 2 hours